- AstroPlus assures confidentiality of your'(registered member’s and visitors) identity, birth details and forecasts made using those details as far as possible under legal regulatory and security environment.
- AstroPlus further assures that no direct or indirect use will be made by AstroPlus about any information that is revealed in the prediction for a member, except for the explicit purpose of communicating the horoscope charts and predictions back to the member.
- Members are allowed to access their users profiles and change information, as they deem appropriate.
- AstroPlus doesnot sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
The items below provide an index to the information that follows:
- What personal information does AstroPlus collect?
a) Registration Data: During membership registration, AstroPlus collects personal information including your name, gender, birth information, email address, and your place of birth and residence. This information is used to calculate your accurate horoscope. Your Mobile Number together with an OTP password is used to access your profile. You do not have to provide any other personal information to use AstroPlus’s services. However, if you choose not to become a member of AstroPlus, we may not be able to provide you with some of the other services that require such information e.g. personalized free horoscopes, chat or call with Astrologers etc.
b) Log Files, IP Address and Cookies: When you visit AstroPlus.co (Website or Mobile App) and interact with the services and tools that reside there, AstroPlus and third parties with whom AstroPlus has contracted to provide services to AstroPlus may collect information of your actions. The purpose of this information collection is generally to gather broad demographic information that is not personal. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our software or our server and to administer our website. We track the visitor IP address to get more information on visitor’s demography e.g. which parts of the world our traffic comes from. We collect browser types used, screen resolutions, and time spent on the website to analyze trends, administer and troubleshoot the site, understand user linking and disliking within the website. All of this information is used for gathering broad demographic data to enhance the performance and services of the site.
c) Through Order Forms: we gather information that is required to fulfill our paid services though our order forms. This personal information is maintained in strict confidence. As stated earlier, we assure confidentiality of our members’ identity, birth details and the prediction made possible under legal regulatory and security environment. AstroPlus further assures that no direct or indirect use will be made by AstroPlus about any information that is revealed in the prediction for a member, except for the explicit purpose of communicating the horoscope charts and predictions back to the member.
d) Other information: Any other information we receive due to email or other method of contact in regard to specific services or products, as a general rule, are not made part of your member profile, and are used only to address your specific need or concern that you may have communicated to us on.
- Security: We DO NOT collect any payment information on our website. It is collected and processed in a secured manner by third party payment gateways. We follow reasonable industry standards, technical measures and procedural measures to protect against unauthorized access and use of your supplied information. However, you should know that neither we nor any other service provider (websites or mobile apps) can fully eliminate all the risks.
- Other websites links
Our Website and Mobile App may contain links to other websites and mobile apps. AstroPlus is not responsible for the privacy practices followed by other such websites or mobile apps.
- Contacting us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with AstroPlus (website and Mobile App), you can contact us at email@example.com