The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which astroplus.co services (“AstroPlus” or “astroplus.co” or “we” or “our”) offers you access to our services.
Welcome! When using astroplus.co services, you (“member” or “you” or “your”) agree to the terms and conditions described herein (“terms of service”).
Acceptance of terms of service: please read these terms of service carefully before using the services provided by astroplus.co via our Website or Mobile App (which is currently located at www.astroplus.co — this “website” or Google Play store or App Store). By clicking the “Accept” button, you confirm that you agree with these terms of service.
These terms of service may be amended by Astroplus.co at any time at our discretion by posting the amended terms on our website and mobile app. If the amended terms are posted on our website or mobile app after you became a member then, the amended terms shall automatically be effective after they are initially posted on our site and mobile app. You agree that your continued use of this website or mobile app after such amendment shall signify your acceptance of such change. This agreement may not be otherwise amended except by a writing signed by both you and astroplus.co
DESCRIPTION OF ASTROPLUS:
ASTROPLUS provides astrological content, reports, data, telephone, chat and email consultations (“Content”) via the World Wide Web, mobile app, chat & electronic mail. Although portions of the Content may be viewed simply by visiting the Astroplus.co site or mobile app (the “Free Services” and “Paid Service”), in order to access the personalized astrological zone and/or receive additional Content and services from Astroplus.co (the “Paid Services”), You may need to register as a member of Astroplus.co to receive certain services. In the Terms of Service, the Free as well as Paid services are referred to collectively as “Services.” With regard to our services, Member agrees to:
- Provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Member as prompted to do so by Astroplus.co and maintain as well as update these information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. All information that We request and You provide on original sign-up, and all updates thereto, are referred to in these Terms of Service as “Registration Data.” Many of the Services and Content are provided by third party suppliers and not by Astroplus.co.
- MEMBER ELIGIBILITY: Only individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law are entitled to avail the services. The Services of Astroplus.co are not permitted to be used by minors (those under the age of 18 in most jurisdiction) or suspended (temporarily or indefinitely) Astroplus.co members. In addition, Astroplus.co does not permit use of the Services by residents (a) of any jurisdiction that may prohibit our Services or (b) of any country that by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act are prohibited from entering into trade relations. Please do not use the Services if you do not qualify.
- MEMBER REGISTRATION DATA: Upon registration, including Your provision of Registration Data, you will receive an Astroplus.co identification (Customer ID “) and an OTP. You are entirely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of Your Astroplus.co Customer ID, Mobile Number and OTP (Password). You are responsible for all uses of Your account, irrespective whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You agree that you shall not sell or transfer to another party, your account, email Id, mobile number and OTP (password). You agree to immediately notify Astroplus.co of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You.
- OUR ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT: In order to ensure that Astroplus.co is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, you hereby consent to Astroplus.co employees and agents being able to access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Comprehensive Return & Cancellation Policy – Service
- Refund will be considered only if customer email us at contact.astroplus@gmail.,com within 2 hour of payment with valid reason for the refund request. Discretion of Astroplus management will be final and binding. Refund requests after expiry of two hours from the time of payment shall not be entertained.
- Refund requests for balance consumed shall not be entertained
- Refund requests for Recharge done but balance not used for period beyond 2 hours from time of recharge shall not be entertained.
- Refund would be done in form of credit balance into customer’s Astroplus wallet.
- If data provided by customer is incorrect then no refund shall be made.
- No refund shall be made once the report is delivered to customer.
- TAT for refunds – Eligible refunds shall be executed within seven business days from the date of receipt of request, however, exception being the technical issues which may lead to longer resolution time.
- In case of double payment against a single order, one payment will be refunded. Such refunds shall be executed within seven business days from the date of receipt of request, however it is subject to transaction and processing time taken by bank or payment gateway.
- Refunds shall be made after deducting the charges borne by Astroplus.co (transaction charges levied by the payment gateway and / or the bank, or any other charges) in processing and / or delivering the applicable service.
- MEMBER BEHAVIOR, RESTRICTIONS & COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: As a user you have the right to use the Services for your own personal consumption. You represent yourself as an Individual and confirm that you are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of Astroplus.co. The contents of your transmissions through our website are solely your responsibility. All local, state, national and international laws and regulations are applicable to you while you use our services.
- That you shall abide by all Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India through the Service;
- not to use the Website or the Services for illegal purposes;
- not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to Astroplus.co.
- to comply with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Astroplus.co Website; and Mobile App.
- to abide to all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Services. Astroplus.co makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies, and procedures. You will not use Astroplus.co for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. You agree not to transmit through Astroplus.co any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You confirm that you shall not transmit any material that may promote, motivate or lead to a criminal offense, cause civil liability, or otherwise breaches any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Unauthorised access or attempts to access other computer systems, mobile or smart devices is prohibited. You shall not interfere with any other Astroplus.co members’ use or enjoyment of the Website or Services.
- No warranty. You understand and agree that:
- the services are provided “as-is” and with all flaws. Astroplus.co assumes no responsibility for availability (or lack thereof), timeliness (or lack thereof), deletions, misdeliveries, or failures to store any member communications or personalization settings;
- in particular, but not by way of limitation, astroplus.co may delete e-mail, mobile number, chat details or other accounts or the information therein if the account is inactive for more than ninety (90) days;
- You shall use the services at your own risk. Any damages to your computer / mobile phone or other devices or loss of data that results from the download of such material and / or data is solely your responsibility.
- astroplus.co provides the services for entertainment purposes only. On behalf of itself and its suppliers, astroplus.co, disclaims all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, title, or non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose and it doesn’t make any warranty or representation regarding the results that might be derived from usage of its content or services, the reliability or accuracy of any content procured through the services, any goods or services purchased or procured through astroplus.co’s website or app, or any transactions entered into through astroplus.co’s site or app, and doesn’t make any warranty that the services will fulfil your requirements, remain uninterrupted, be on time, without errors or secure. Advice or information, irrespective whether oral or written, obtained by you from astroplus.co or through the services shall not create any warranty
(a) the usage of or not being able to use the services;
(b) any goods or services purchased or obtained through astroplus.co’s site, or messages received or transactions entered into through astroplus.co’s services;
(c) unauthorized access to, or alteration of, or loss of, a user’s transmissions or data.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT: You acknowledge that all types of Content including but not restricted to, text, images, videos, music, sound, graphics, software or any other material contained in either advertisements of sponsors or distributed through chat, email, voice calls, information produced commercially, presented by Astroplus.co, its suppliers and / or advertisers, to members of astroplus.co is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, intellectual property rights and / or other proprietary rights and laws. You do not have the permission to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorized by Astroplus.co, its suppliers, or advertisers.
- NOTICES. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or post except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Service. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after deposit at post, to a Member at the address provided by the Member in the Registration Data and to Astroplus.co at the address: JivaMob Services Private Ltd. T-408 ,4th Floor Jaipuria Sunrise Green Zirakpur Mohali Punjab 140603
- ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. All dispute, controversies, or claims emerging out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law. An arbitrator shall be selected in accordance with the rules in the Indian Law and shall conduct the arbitration. Judgment awarded in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a competent court having jurisdiction at Chandigarh in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in Chandigarh, Union Territory for any such proceeding. If either party files an action in contradiction to the provision stated here, the other party may recover fees of attorney and costs not exceeding Indian rupees Fifty Thousand.
- USAGE OF THE INFORMATION: The information collected by the website or mobile app may be used for any purpose as may be permissible under the applicable laws and shall include but may not be limited to the following: –
a) to provide a personalised browsing experience. The personal information collected in Clause “Personal Identifiable Information” may be used by ensuring anonymity of the member, for various purposes like – research, for improved marketing and promotional efforts, for usage analysis, to curate content of the Website or mobile app, improved product offering and for customising the Website’s / Mobile App’s layout to suit the needs of its users.
b) You permit us to contact you via email, phone, whatsapp or SMS.
c) By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS would be coming from a third-party platform.
d) Our website and mobile app use IP details and cookies data to provide a personalised experience on our website and mobile app. Sensitive information will not be provided to any third party without the consent of the user.
e) All information (and copies thereof) collected by website or mobile app, including without limitation Personal Information, user data and other information related to your access and use of the services offered by website or mobile app, may be retained for such period as necessary, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, taxation laws, to serve as potential evidence and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our services, or resolution of any disputes.
d) To ensure a seamless experience at the website and mobile app for you and to ensure your maximum benefit and comfort, the website and mobile app may use the data collected through various sources like cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and clear gif information etc to: (a) remember information so save you the trouble to re-enter it during your subsequent visits to the website or mobile app; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of Services offered by website and mobile app; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on the website and mobile app and its Services; (e) diagnose or fix problems related to technology; and (f) plan for and enhance the overall service.
g) website and mobile app use certain third-party analytics and tools to measure traffic and usage trends for our Services. These tools collect non personal and non sensitive information sent by user’s device, such as but not limited to the web pages visited, add-ons, and other information that assists the website in improving the Services. Information stated above is collected from users in the form of anonymous logs, so that it cannot be associated to a specific individual user.
Chat with astrologer / Talk with astrologer – Terms and Conditions
Astroplus.co provides a platform where astrologers extend their services to members. Astroplus.co does not have any direct or indirect control over the conversations that happen between the astrologer and the users. You are consuming the services at your own risk and are solely responsible for any loss or harm incurred due to such conversation / recommendation. Promoters / Directors / officials / employees / suppliers of Astroplus.co will not be liable for any such loss / harm.
Example, we don’t make any warranties about: (a) Recommendations made through our service; (b) any specific features of the service, or its availability, accuracy, reliability, or ability to meet your needs.
The website and mobile app is offering services through a diverse panel of astrologers duly verified by the website and such service provider (astrologer) may from time to time recommend you to use mantras, yantras (Jantras), gemstones or other astrological remedies. Such recommendations are being made in good faith by the astrologers and the website, mobile app and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that:
- The service will meet your requirements
- The service will be on time, secure, error-free and uninterrupted
- The results obtained by using our service will be reliable and accurate.
- The product quality, information, other material or services will meet your expectations.
- Errors in the software will be corrected. You are required to make full disclosure about the emotional, mental and physical state of the person seeking advice from the panel of astrologers on website or mobile app so that the astrologers make an informed judgment about giving appropriate advice.